During the month of July, I went for a presentation at the Grand Bliss, I received Vida cards worth $600 for listening for over 4 hours to their program.Upon returning home, I called the 800 number to activate card.

I was told I needed a Vida account. Since I did not purchase a time share, I was informed that I could not register the gift cards. Thus, the cards are worthless. My mistake; however, I will tell anyone not to listen to any presentations by this group, nor buy their resident ownership (another name for time shares).

By J.Morgan

This person wrote the review because of "presentation gift not available" at Grand Luxxe. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Grand Luxxe to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like not being able to redeem my gift cards. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grand Luxxe and grand luxxe vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Iggyearl

Sounds like a new twist on an old theme: "How to screw the customer." At least you are not trying to rent your Vida weeks for big money through a non-existent realty company.