Resolved
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Update by user Mar 18, 2015

I would like to say that my issue has been resolved successfully with Vidanta

Group and I will remain a happy and loyal customer has I have been in the

Last 10 years of ownership.

Looking forward to more trips and more upgrades

Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2015

We have been happy owners of a Grand luxxe property for the last ten years and have upgraded several times

Through out the ownership,however the last time in Riviera Mayan exactly December 5 2014. We upgraded to

The grand luxxe spa and subsequently rice end as an nice incentive the Vida LifebStyle membership with

7,250 points , well only to find out later about the one year expiry date, and also totally useless for us because

We were sold mainly on being able to purchase wine, and yes can't ship to us because we have a canadian

Address , as we do live in Canada , and the manager that looked after us , Virginia, knew that very well.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Dear Milena2015 ,

We have just been informed about your comment.

This is clearly a misunderstanding and we would like to be given the opportunity to investigate this further and provide you guidance.

To be able to achieve that. we would very much like to know who you are. We are certain once you contact us through the proper channels, we will be able to help you make the most out of the benefits acquired with your membership with us.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to helping you.

Sincerely, The Customer Support Team Email: grupomayanblog@grupovidanta.com